Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Demons Among Us

Without naming any names, let me just say that I had quite an experience last night. My family and I went to visit a young man in his home. We got there and his mother was about a drink short of being inebriated. She went and called the young man out of his room. I heard her tell him to put is clothes on and he came out with only his jeans on. His girlfriend came out a few minutes later.

We talked to him about salvation, but he wasn't interested. I can't really say that they are demons, but I can't imagine that having the parents he does and the girlfriend that he does is helping this young man. It is almost like Satan is sending his demons out to keep this young man in his fold.

Some of you will guess who this young man is. If you do, please lift him up in your prayers.

May the Lord bless you richly,
Bro. Wayne

No comments: